MSAT Analytical Scientist
United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza in Portsmouth, NH is searching for an MSAT Lab Scientist, focusing on product quality analytical analyses, to join our Manufacturing Sciences and Technology team (MSAT). As our MSAT Lab Scientist, you will be responsible for the execution of analytical assays and all affiliated laboratory duties
- Execution of MSAT analytical methods
- Assay transfers from existing analytical methods
- Result reporting and analysis
- Monitor and perform lab preventative maintenance activities.
- Contribute at an individual level as well as part of an organized team in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences or Biomedical/Chemical Engineering.
- Prior biotech industry experience in Process Development and Process Scale-up / Scale-down Manufacturing is preferred.
- Familiarity with cGMP practices
- Working knowledge and experience of basic techniques for analytical testing (sample prep, executing assays, reporting data, etc.).
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.