QA Manager Drug Product Ibex
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are looking for a QA Manager Drug Product in Visp to extend our dynamic and strong QA Team. As QA Manager Drug Product (DP) you will be involved in the establishment and implementation of the quality systems and processes in this new Ibex facility, thus ensuring Quality oversight in the department and compliance with national/international requirements and cGMP standards.
- Involvement in all quality related activities for the manufacturing processes of (Drug Product) for clinical and commercial supply
- Responsible for review and approval of manufacturing documents and records such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Master Manufacturing Batch Records, Deviations Reports, Change Requests, etc.
- Releases or rejects Drug Product batches on behalf of the Responsible Person
- Supports internal and external audits (including inspections by health authorities)
- Minimally bachelor's degree in pharmacy, chemistry, pharmaceutical technology, life science or related field
- Solid (Drug Product) manufacturing experience (multiple years in the same position)
- Strong background in Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Excellent verbal, written English communications skills. German language is a significant advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills (e.g. Organizational skills, team-play and solution orientation)
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.