United States, Walkersville (Maryland)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Junior Trainer is responsible for performing duties in the Training Department to enhance effectiveness of department. Duties include records processing and data entry in the Learning Management System (LMS), training scheduling and logistics, training records management, and providing basic new hire/compliance training.
- Provides LMS administrative data entry support by skills based and classroom course creation and follows up with classroom training
- Provides facilitation and coordination in training logistics, scheduling and calendar, and SharePoint maintenance
- Provides administrative support during audits by copying, scanning and distributing various documents as needed
- Assists in the preparation of training material, training files, and training visual aids
- Sort, copies, and files training records. Conducts audits of training files as needed.
- Organizes, segregates and assists in the archiving of training files for employees who are no longer with the company
- Delivers basic training curricula once qualified to train
- Participates in training needs assessments as needed
- Creates training aids and support materials and reviews and updates training materials to ensure effectiveness of training
- Associate’s degree or a years of experience manufacturing, training, aseptic technique/processes.
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office, other ERP, and LMS experience helpful
- Other ERP and EDMS experience helpful.
- Filing, organization, record keeping and planning skills; ability to manage multiple projects concurrently; time management skills.
- Written and oral communication skills, listening skills, independent and self-directed, team oriented
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.