Quality Project Lead Strategic Growth Investment & Engineering (m/f/d)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In order to support the strategic growth investment of the company in Visp, Switzerland, we are looking for an experienced Quality Project Lead Strategic Growth Investment & Engineering (m/f/d) responsible for the Quality and Regulatory aspects of our CAPEX projects portfolio.
- Responsible for the Quality and Regulatory aspects related to Lonza’s Strategic Growth Investments (Large CAPEX projects > 5 mCHF) for the phase “Ideation”, “Feasibility”, “Concept Design” and “Basic Design”, including the CAR preparation and approval process.
- Keep an oversight on Large CAPEX projects (> 5 mCHF) during the execution stage and support as the sites as required.
- Has an oversight on Mid-size CAPEX projects (2.0 – 5.0 mCHF) and support as required the sites in their preparation and execution
- Ensure that decisions are fully supported by global and local Quality and Regulatory
- Escalating issues in an open and timely manner and taking leadership for their resolution
- Master degree in Biotechnology, Engineering, Pharmacy or other relevant areas
- Significant experience in a regulated pharmaceutical industry including engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, quality control, R&D and/or drug regulatory affairs
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate internally and externally at higher levels
- Recognized expert in the area of cGMP, facility design, Qualification, Validation and biopharma production
- Structured, organized, proactive and collaborative working attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.