Global OT Systems Quality Manager
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In order to accommodate the quick growth of the company and the requirements of strategic growth projetcs we are looking for a reinforcement of our OT Quality capabilities. The Global OT Systems Quality Manager will be part of a dynamic and strong global team and is ideally located in Visp.
- Ensure proper risk-based qualification standards are defined for Operational Technology (OT) Infrastructure, systems, and services, including software, hardware, and networks, in compliance with applicable regulations, and best IT/OT practice
- Ensure that data integrity policies and measures for Operational Technology systems and infrastructure are in place and implemented
- Coordinate the qualification of global OT Infrastructure and systems ensuring that appropriate actions are carried out and recorded in accordance with approved procedures
- Ensure that the requirements for qualification are communicated effectively to IT, OT, Center of Excellence, Quality Assurance and other relevant personnel
- Train sites and project teams in these procedures and standards
- Quality oversight of the OT Infrastructure and systems (incl. outsourced components and service providers), including but not limited to change control, deviation/Corrective and Preventive Action handling, testing, patch management, and periodic review
- Act as subject-matter expert for internal and external audits, as well as for agency inspections and customer audits
- Experience with Quality Assurance responsibility for projects relating to GMP processes and Operational Technology (OT) projects
- Excellent knowledge of Operational Technology topics and components, including qualification
- Excellent knowledge of GMP requirements in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong influencing skills, well-structured communication skills and presentation ability
- Strong inter-personal and motivational skills and excellent ability to apply risk management at all levels of the position’s remit
- Strong analytical skills that include process and system mapping abilities
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.