Product Strategist - Informatics
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Here at Lonza, we are looking for an experienced Product Strategist, to join our successful Informatics team to provide all aspects of the implementation process. This includes product demonstrations, training, configuration, testing, technical support and working with clients to understand Electronic Batch Record processes. Additionally, developing training material, project plans, validation documentation, and product documentation are within scope.
- Prepare and present technical seminars and on-site user training programs. Prepare and update technical presentations.
- Facilitate Core Team Training and Configuration Activities; assure that operational data, configurations, processes and reports meet client requirements.
- Facilitate client End User and Administrative training.
- Provide support to clients and resolve software and related hardware issues in a timely manner based on support contract identified timelines. The majority of this is executed via email and phone, however remote sessions (using a variety of programs) and occasional hardware shipping is required.
- Develop extensive knowledge of configuration and installation of software per customers need on a local client and server level.
- Bachelors - Preferred area of study: Life Sciences / MES/ERP Systems / Pharma IT
- Ability to perform technical demonstrations and support sales activities as needed
- The candidate should have a core background in either MES Systems, Automation, or IT Systems, with complementary skills in the other.
- Team member or lead on at least >1 MES/EBR system implementations
- Background in implementing or software engineering for MES systems (ex.- weigh and dispense, EBR, integration).
- MES/EBR project management, validation and business analyst roles performed at a high level across multiple projects/organizations
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.