Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic bio manufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market. You are responsible for supporting site admin department on internal companywide administration affairs.
- Support site admin team on daily work and routine tasks.
- Manage and maintain the routine office demand, including but not limited to purchase stationery, daily supplies in pantry, company courier (receive and dispatch) and manage monthly payments;
- Raise related PRs with vendors in SAP for Admin department;
- Update company contact list along with new onboard staffs;
- Assist to plan and prepare companywide activities, such as monthly birthday party, festival activity, staff activity (such as annual outing, annual dinner);
- Support and coordinate travelling activities, support hotel reservation and business visa
- Management on meeting room reservation;
- Reception tasks for visitors, including but not limited to VIPs, candidates, etc.;
- Goods receiving for non-GMP materials;
- Other work as assigned.
- Work experience in a related industry
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration
- Good communication skill
- Positive team oriented attitude
- Workable English
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.