Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
MSAT Lead, being part of MSAT (Manufacturing, Science and Technology) function leadership team (FLT), is a key role, responsible for managing quality events, audit observations, training, system implementation, process, material and facility related assessments. In this role you will report to head of MSAT and significantly contributes in achieving overall departmental goals.
- Ensures successful management of change controls, CAPAs and deviations owned by MSAT department as per agreed timeline
- Ensures proper system implementation within the department and acts as point of contact on systems
- Ensures proper and timely training of the department members and monitors training progress of the department
- Ensures team members are competent for the assigned responsibilities by providing adequate coaching, monitoring their performance and developing appropriate IDP
- Cooperates with QA department on audit preparation and following up on potential audit observations
- Owns department specific procedures and ensures proper and timely revisions if applicable
- Ensures transparent and timely communication to the MSAT head on the issues and actively participates in resolving the issues
- Ensures full adherence to the house procedures for all activities performed under his/her supervision
- collaborates closely with MSAT head on achieving the departmental goals
- Ensures budgets, schedules, and performance requirements are met in her/his area of supervision
- MS with significant relevant industry experience or BS with extensive industry experience
- The position requires moderate knowledge in the field of cell and gene therapy and GMP
- The position involves advanced supervisory tasks and involvement in recruitment, selection, coaching and training of MSAT staff.
- This function must perform independently in her/his area of responsibility and is responsible for ensuring in time delivery of his/her area of supervision.
- This position requires good knowledge on systems usually used in the GMP and pharmaceutical field e.g. Documentum, SAP, Trackwise etc
- This position requires experience in working in a fast pace environment and demonstrating professional response to unexpected events.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.