Lab Support & Services
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market. You need to Responsible for Quality Control sampling and handing over to Quality Control lab.
- Complete sampling record or input sample information in MODA/ Laboratory Information Management System in a timely manner.
- Strictly follow Entry and Exit material and equipment procedure in Cleaning room.
- Report the material & sampling non-conformance during sampling and inspection and assist for investigation.
- Responsible for sampling tools/consumables/sample containers inventory management.
- Perform sampling room basic Maintenance & Clean & Use in compliance with Standard Operation Procedure.
- Responsible for sample retention and periodically inspection.
- Responsible for sample disposal after release per Standard Operation Procedure.
- Strictly follow sampling safety practice and responsible for disposal of sampling waste.
- Ensure and work in compliance with all Environment; Health; Safety aspects.
- Technical secondary School or above, prefer Chemistry/Micro or relevant.
- Junior lab working experience in pharma industry, familiar with GMP working enviorment.
- Good communication skills, good personality, hard working.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.