HR Service Advisor
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza in Visp is looking for a Human Resources Services Advisor. As HR Services Advisor you will be the first point of contact for assigned client groups. You act with considerable independence, discretion, judgment and initiative in providing timely and accurate information and advice on policies, procedures, administrative and operational issues and collective agreements.
- Act as the point of contact for any service related questions for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members and taking care of HR request until closure (end to end incl. tracking and tracing). Create high end user experience.
- Provide best in class customer service, aiming to quickly resolve queries and issues, always striving to go the extra mile. Be knowledgeable of the business operation and the structure of the business, including key contacts. Provide ad-hoc support and advice in the delivery of HR calendar events (e.g. IDP, MAP, STIP salary review).
- Use multiple HR and Payroll systems to support the resolution of customer queries.
- Contribute in local projects with impact on Human Resources.
- Maintain a working knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Promote the use of the case tool within Human Resources, acting as the subject matter expert for other HR teams on the case tool.
- Work within SLAs, always focusing on the excellent customer journey.
- HR system knowledge (Workday)
- HR background
- Fluent German is required, as well as strong skills in English written and verbal
- Customer service orientation
- Basic understanding of payroll activities
- Knowledge with Time-Management systems
- Continuous improvement mindset
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.