Quality Assurance Engineer, Site Management
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Capsugel - now a Lonza company - designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health & nutrition industries. We partner with more than 4,000 customers in over 100 countries to create novel, high-quality and customized solutions that align with our customers’ evolving needs and benefit patients and consumers.
- Responsible for product review and system release.
- Filter, review and evaluation suspicious bathes before release, take corrective action if necessary.
- Monitor and analyse the quality data for the key customers and ensure their needs are met.
- Responsible for customer special requirements follow up.
- Responsible for batch record review and documentation.
- Initial quality improvement project according to customer complaints, customer audits and internal deviation, follow up and completed.
- Assists in internal investigation for customer audits and complaints and follow up corrective actions execution.
- Responsible for maintaining sound EHS working conditions, practices in your assigned job or area and ensure continuous compliance to Capsugel EHS Standards and local law requirements.
- Education: Bachelor degree or above, no limit with major, prefer to major in food, pharmacy, cosmetics chemical, electron, machinery;
- Rich experience in QA department, rich experience in internal investigation for customer audits and complains. Prefer candidates with quality improvement projects experience.
- Good communication skills. Active attitude to find and solve problem
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.