Process Transfer Scientist
United States, Hayward (California)
MSAT Scientist represents MSAT in customer project teams using a standard methodology/procedure to successfully transfer both defined as well as complex process stages either into USP or in DSP operations from development through to cGMP manufacturing. Be accountable for the identification & introduction of new raw materials for pilot and production scale batches, work cross functionally to ensure relevant transfer and communication of critical process and technical information such that projects meet the required deadlines/customer outcomes. Actively communicate with the customer via both face-to-face meeting and telecoms.
- Represents MSAT in customer project teams and works cross functionally and actively communicates with customers
- Identification & introduction of new raw materials
- Works cross functionally to ensure relevant transfer and communication of critical process and technical information such that projects meet the required deadlines/customer outcomes
- Ensure on plant technical support
- Contributes to root cause analysis
- Bachelors (Required)
- Advanced years of Experience - MSAT, Manufacturing, Research
- Strong technical writing and spoken communication skills
- Biologics process understanding
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievement themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.