Regional Sales Rep/Manager
Lonza Specialty Ingredients (LSI) combines technological innovation with world class manufacturing and process excellence. Together, these enable our customers to deliver their discoveries in key areas:
Microbial Control Solutions serves consumer and technical markets by safeguarding resources and peoples’ wellbeing. We are a trusted and innovative supplier of microbial control solutions and chemical technologies used in a wide range of industrial and consumer solutions. Our vast product portfolio of microbial control and chemical technologies offer quality products backed by technical and regulatory expertise, meeting our customers’ current and future needs.
Specialty Chemical Services provides solutions for composite materials and processing additives for technically demanding industries, such as electronics, transportation and aerospace. We also provide performance intermediates & chemicals for many industrial applications, such as agro intermediates, food & feed ingredients, cosmetics, non-current good manufacturing practices (non-cGMP) intermediates, and custom development & manufacturing.
Lonza Specialty Ingredients (LSI) is looking for a Regional Sales based in Thailand to fill in Microbial Control Solutions Southeast Asia Commercial Team. This position requires the incumbent to maximize our profit through implementation of marketing strategies, development of customer relationships through the provision of excellent sales and service experience
- Determine annual sales budget in conjunction with Sales Manager
- Develop multi-level relationship with customers
- Provide technical information to customers and assist customers in understanding paint & coating, as well as personal care & hygiene product
- Identify business opportunity and communicate such growth opportunities to Sales Manager and R&T team
- Work with sub-agents/distributors to grow our sales volume and gross margin
- Ensure all debts collection are completed on time in accordance to agreed payment terms
- Customers visiting plan & visiting report
- Participates to the organization of customer events/ seminars
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in selling, marketing, or technical in specialty chemical or personal care/home care applications
- Leadership capability, able to support and understand the team and distributors
- Bachelor and or Master's degree (preferably in International Business/Marketing and/or Science in Chemistry)
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Strong experience in Business Development and sales management
- Mature personality, teamwork, positive attitude, self-disciplined, communication, motivation, and problem-solving skill.
A major part of the heritage of LSI is being able to deliver unique solutions to its customers. Being the driving force behind this approach – listening, asking, understanding to match the right elements in a new way has been an inherent part of our day-to-day business. Always with the goal to enable a competitive advantage for each customer with a specific product, package or solution. What makes YOU different?
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.