MSAT Expert Drug Product
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For Drug Product Services (DPS), our successful Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) branch, located in Basel, Switzerland and Stein, Switzerland, we have exciting opportunities. Become part of a group that enables its customers to meet some of the greatest challenges in patient treatment and join us by applying for the position as MSAT Expert Drug Product.
- Lead cross-functional teams tasked with technology transfers (process implementation and transfer) and timely process implementation at the manufacturing site
- Manage entire lifecycle of assigned projects from planning over coordination, implementation, control and project completion aligned with project management goals
- Act as SPOC for technology transfer projects and ensure readiness for assigned products
- Secure success during technology transfer by applying formal processes and tools to manage the transfer of information, process related risks and change control
- Actively communicate, negotiate and collaborate with customers
- Lead small to medium sized projects to improve or expand manufacturing capabilities and process performance
- Take care of process monitoring and process control strategy as well as complex data analysis
- Review and approve Master Batch Records and electronic Batch Records in MES
- Participate in GMP risk analysis for the manufacturing processes
- University degree in Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry, Process Engineering or equivalent
- Proven process understanding in Sterile Manufacturing (Pharma, regulatory aspects)
- Very good communication and interaction skills with various interfaces among customers and the project organization
- Experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Good knowledge of computerized systems like MES and SAP
- Structured, focused and well-organized working attitude
- Fluency in English and German
- Green belt certification preferred
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.