Data Strategy Project Coordinator
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza has a new Data Strategy that will be executed by a multidisciplinary team. This team will focus on three dimensions; Data Culture, Lonza Data Framework and Lonza Data Architecture. In this versatile and dynamic role of a Project Coordinator you will connect these groups, coordinate their activities and facilitate the execution of the Data Strategy. In addition, you will perform business analysis and project management when needed.
- Coordinate activities of the Data Culture, Lonza Data Framework and Lonza Data Architecture teams
- Facilitate and support the execution of the Lonza Data Strategy
- Bring the working groups together to facilitate the actions, supporting the working group leads and the timelines
- Create reports on progress and exceptions to support for the strategy execution.
- Maintain the document repository of documents both in Teams and DMS for the Data Strategy and Lonza Data Framework
- Support the RFP process for Data Catalogue
- Support the Data Catalogue implementation with project management activities under the guidance of the Lonza Data Architecture working group and leader
- First working experience as a Project Coordinator, Junior Project Manager, or a PMO ideally in a transformation project
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand interdependencies
- Global mindset with an ability to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive things with a diplomatic approach
- Ability to self-educate in new areas
- Strong decision making
- Ability to work fast and effectively and produce high quality results in a flexible and changing environment, manages multiple activities and priorities
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.