Logistics Material Coordinator
United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Logistics Material Coordinator will be responsible for planning and facilitating the movement of material from offsite warehouses to the main building as well as establishing and maintaining fixed pick locations based on current customer campaigns. The Incumbent will also be responsible for setting up and maintaining the replenishment process for the forward pick area and dispensary material needs.
- Ensure SAP is set to systematically create transferred of material to and from off site warehouses while maintaining GMP and FEFO practices.
- Support all SAP related requests
- Create and maintain fixed bin locations in the warehouses and coordinate the movement of material from the remote warehouses to support those needs.
- Establishing and maintaining replenishment locations in the Forward Pick Area and Dispensary based on current customer campaigns
- Disposition of material at the end of a campaign and working with Planning to coordinate the scrap/return of excess material
- Provide general administrative support to the Logistics department to include working with Inventory control on completing transaction for returns and scrap/expired material.
- Minimum High School Diploma; Associates Degree in business field preferred.
- Working knowledge of SAP both in IM and WM applications
- Working experience in a logistics or warehouse support role, preferably in a manufacturing cGMP environment
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Experience with MS Office, database management tools
- Team player with exceptional customer service skills, integrity and ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills as well as problem analysis and resolution
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing business priorities
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.