Site Inventory Manager
United States, Hayward (California)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Site Inventory Manager will responsible for the implementation of practices and control measure to improve the control of inventory within the site. Will apply divisional standards for inventory parameter setting into specific material classifications supporting the site inventory policy. The Site Inventory Manager will ensure site inventory management tasks are in place and completed to ensure site inventory is within defined targets
- Responsible for implementation and best practice for procedures and controls to manage the overall inventory levels and availability for all material types in site.
- Make recommendations for improvements to ABC stratification and Safety Stock levels by site
- Work with the procurement organization to optimize delivery plans
- Generate site inventory and SMOG Plans through collaboration with regional SC&PM teams and Global Inventory Manager
- Work with logistics and distribution to optimize transit lanes with the goal of reducing overall inventory
- Oversee site inventory integrity results through ongoing validation processes
- Identify Root Cause and implement corrective actions for out of tolerance items
- Implement policies and procedures to mitigate site excess inventories
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievement themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.