Marketing Manager - India
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This role is based in Gurgaon & will be a key member of the strategic marketing team in the Capsule & Health Ingredients BU & will be instrumental in driving product, services marketing in alignment with business strategies, will support the team for collaborations with major Pharma/ Ingredients & Nutrition customers and facilitating all inputs and reviews with the global stakeholders as well as internal BU leads within country.
- The Marketing Manager will take the lead in the successful introduction of new products and solutions on the market, working closely with Global Marketing team, R&D, Business Development, Sales and Quality & Regulatory.
- Critical to success will be to develop awareness and positioning of CHI portfolio to ensure customers, and stakeholders understand the value and difference of working with CHI
- Lead and manage the product launch process from start to finish
- A sustainable and established product launch pipeline
Customer Insights / Relations: He/she will also establish solid relationship with key customer stakeholders to drive business, and to gather insights on customer need patterns & find innovative ways for generating demand. Responsible for all customer-facing events and activities in the region Timely contribution to business strategy decision through customer needs mapping
Outbound Marketing: Drive marketing campaigns and customer activation initiatives in India. Develop and execute the marketing campaigns by leveraging external (competitive data/market trend insights) and internal (brand positioning/performance/growth opportunities) factors to provide successful execution in India. Ensure global alignment with the CHI brands and a harmonized approach to all –market
- This position leads all efforts to convey the CHI’s value proposition and key product and service offering to customers, the industry and other stakeholders through digital and experiential marketing.
- Monitor success of products on the market through key metrics and reporting.
- Lead all promotional efforts through established and new Go to Market strategies.
- Content marketing and in-bound marketing development.
- Develop media/PR strategy for the region, in line with the global Marketing strategy and media plan.
- Based on segmentation, deliver key marketing insights to customers to drive business
Regional Intelligence: Develop regional intelligence in coordination with Business Intelligence group. Ensure region understand competitive threats, trends, pricing …
Product, Customer, Sales Support. Serve as liaison to global functions to ensure the regions have the tools and rapid response to customer inquiries. .
- Lead all product-related training to internal salesforce to equip them with the relevant tools
- Develop thought leadership programs in line with the global Marketing strategy, and strengthen relationship with key stakeholders (customers, authority bodies, industry players)
- Analyse and interpret customer needs to identify current and future opportunity spaces
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing
- Industry preferred : Pharma / FMCG / Nutraceuticals
- Education : Bachelors / Masters
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.