United States, Morristown (New Jersey)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Marking Manager is responsible for Hygiene’s Disinfection and Preservation product portfolio by aligning products and offerings with market needs, articulating value propositions, setting pricing guidelines and executing market communications program. The ideal candidate should be able to calculate and analyze financial KPIs, build business and marketing plans and have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Support regional financial objectives and business strategies. Assist internal and distributor sales teams to help achieve financial goals. Provide sales training on Hygiene and Preservation product/services/capabilities. Provide customer support as needed by account managers. Coordinate Hygiene and Preservation business activities with appropriate internal teams. Initiate and manage marketing campaigns as needed.
- Provide commercial leadership for innovation projects in assigned markets. Identify opportunities for new products ideas. Build business case to justify project resources. Provide commercial direction for technical and other teams to meet project deliverable. Help manage new product pipeline. Initiate and manage sales campaigns to launch new products and track financial KPIs.
- Continue the development and execution of marketing plans and business strategy. Monitor market trends, customer needs, competitive actions and business needs. Provide input and direction regarding strategies for product and service offerings, business models and pricing.
- Assist in development and execution of marketing communications programs. Maintain up to date sales and marketing collateral. Provided launch and sales tools for new products. Assist with execution of external communications.
- Identify market informational needs. Execute research and analysis to support business growth initiatives. Develop market insights to support product value propositions and promotion, sales activities and business strategies.
- BA or BS required, MS preferred in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Marketing or Business
- 5-10 years in commercial Marketing, Sales and Product Management
- 5-10 years’ experience in household or professional cleaning markets required.
- Experience in EPA regulated markets preferred
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.