Regional IT Sr. Manager (SAP Sales & Distribution Expert)
Costa Rica, San Jose
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
To lead the regional IT Commercial Services functional team. Position manages and directs functional NS technical SME’s in terms of work assignments and evaluations of performance. Person acts as the liaison with business stakeholders. Person will ensure the relevant region standardizations, harmonization, and documentation is followed.
- Lead the regional IT Commercial Application Services team responsible for SFDC (Salesforce.com), Marketo (Marketing Automation) and SD (SAP Sales & Distribution Module). Oversee resource capacity and scheduling.
- Coach the supervised team on a regular basis. Monitor and continuously improve the performance of the assigned teams.
- Participates in staff related activities, such as recruitment, development, replacement, performance qualification and salary review.
- Have an expert-level understanding of the functional area of SFDC and SAP Sales & Distribution. Person must have the knowledge to direct both SME’s and developers in the SFDC software suite.
- Assist with identifying the IT needs in the region. Work together with regional business teams to understand needs and develop requirements.
- Meet regularly with other regional team leads to collaborates on the activities.
- Provide direction in the functional area they manage to team members. Have sufficient expertise to provide guidance and consulting to team members and business teams.
- For this position it will be required that the employee manage projects on occasions.
- Report on KPI’s to IT management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
- US Visa is a must.
- The English fluency level must be B2 or higher.
- 5 to 7 years of experience implementing projects on Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Certification and knowledge in Project Management methodology is valuable for this position.
- Salesforce.com administrator certification is required.
- Experience with SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) Module and Marketo (Marketing Automation).
- Must have 5 or more years of experience in managing CRM teams.
- Ability to foresee possible issues and troubleshoot them proactively.
- Ability to negotiate externally and internally at higher levels.
- Not afraid to try new and innovative ways of solving problems.
- Teaching ability.
Every day, Lonza´s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve Is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.