Quality Audit Supervisor
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market. You need to Establish and maintenance a robustness and Current Good Manufacture Practices compliance Quality Audit Systems
- Implement and maintain Internal Audit Program
- Manage external regulatory inspections, Customers’ Quality Compliance audits
- Follow up Lonza Global Quality assessments of Quality Management Systems
- Follow-up actions on any compliance issues
- Excellent knowledge and adherence to all relevant codes, standards and regulatory requirements
- Perform the gap analysis between Guangzhou Biotechnology Quality Management System & regulatory requirements
- Highly motivated individual and have superior skills in all areas relevant to the job;
- Able to coordinate between departments for multiple parallel activities;
- Understanding of advanced topics pertaining to Current Good Manufacture Practices;
- Identify process pathways and work to develop; improvements in strategy;
- Help/Transfer and quickly assimilate to leadership role in other process areas;
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by manager.
- Relevant experience and accomplishment to dictate final position for which the candidate may qualify
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Decision Making
- Effective Communication
- Personal Orientation
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.