QC Environmental Monitoring Analyst
United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza in Portsmouth, NH is searching for a QC Environmental Monitoring (EM) Analyst to join our QC team. As our QC Environmental Monitoring Analyst, you will support routine environmental monitoring of air, surface and clean utilities for manufacturing of in process and final product drug lots for customers. This role will work Wednesday – Saturday from 7a – 5:30 p.m.
- Perform analysis of environmental monitoring test results according to SOPs and test methods
- Running test samples for In-Process, Lot Release and Stability studies.
- Participate in quality testing for ongoing customer support.
- Reviewing assays.
- Provide guidance for training to junior staff or other departments.
- Write Standard Operating Procedures, Deviations, CAPA, Change Control, Test Methods and other Quality documents.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree. Preferred area of study in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Related Science Fields.
- Entry level to working experience within industry in a quality control lab setting.
- Previous experience using GMP Quality Systems (ex. TrackWise, LIMS, iLab, and Empower).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate across multiple teams and projects.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.