Territory Sales Manager
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This position is based in Kolkata & will look after East & North East India market to develop new business and build future pipeline for the region for growth with retaining the existing business & to build brand Value at Customer end by developing relation with Customers and building delighted Customers for Organization.
- Responsible for Sales and Receivables
- This role will handle products manufactured across the Capsugel sites for customers, with support from relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for sales both for local as well as regulated market customers based in India
- Handle all accounts and devise effective strategies both for sales & promotion within the territory assigned.
- Ability to handle new product introductions, technical discussion on various Drug Delivery platforms.
- Working knowledge of US&EU regulatory for ANDA markets desirable.
- Should be capable of trouble-shooting.
- Responsible for identifying market trends, assessing market potential and developing strategies to grow market share.
- Provide a long term perspective to the Sales Operations strategies to improve customer service and provide an unmatched brand image translating to business development and market share
- Business planning, forecasting & analysis for assessing market potential of business opportunities for the business.
- Negotiating prices and quantities.
- Participating in product development cycles and the enlargement of marketing related product information by giving the customer concrete and specific information
- Bachelor/Master's Degree : Pharmacy/Science-Chemistry.
- Significant experience of industry-specific sales experience in Pharma industry.
- Should have good understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market, or account needs.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.