Regional Sales Manager, North
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Capsugel - now a Lonza company - designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health & nutrition industries. We partner with more than 4,000 customers in over 100 countries to create novel, high-quality and customized solutions that align with our customers’ evolving needs and benefit patients and consumers.
- Drives Territory Sales Manager to achieve plan objectives
- Manages Territory Sales Manager performance using tool box
- Monitors competition activities in the region
- Builds strategies and action plans for the region
- Develops market/ industry knowledge to drive team focus
- Develops Territory Sales Manager capabilities and skills
- Ensures internal support to achieve team objectives
- Organizes regional events for customers
- Organizes regional sales meetings
- Tracks Territory Sales Manager visits to ensure priority setting
- Maintains relationship with key stakeholders in the region
- Ensures Capsugel code of conduct is respected by team
- Responsible for maintaining sound EHS working conditions, practices in your assigned job or area and ensure continuous compliance to Capsugel EHS Standards and local law requirements.
- Expert in sales, business development area in healthcare industry preferably, sales management experience is a must, B2B environment is a plus
- Good ability to manage team, communicate and build relationships
- Strong negotiation skills and business sense
- Ability to drive the support of internal resources, ability to develop solutions for customers, Open-minded and willing to face challenges
- Fluent English in oral and written is plus
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.