Senior Alliance Manager
United States, Morristown (New Jersey)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Senior Alliance Manager is responsible for creating strong partnerships and enabling growth at Lonza’s top Dosage Form Solution’s (DFS) customers in North America. Utilizing strong leadership, business acumen, influence, and customer-centricity, the Senior Alliance Manager will create an “alliance” between CHI (Capsule and Health Ingredients) Operations, Integrated Supply Chain, PMO, Account Management/Sales, and our Key DFS customers. The strategies implemented by the Senior Alliance Manager must result in exceptional and measurable outcomes in customer service, supply chain, and sales.
- Develop, execute and optimize the DFS Alliance Management Strategy in partnership with senior sales leadership in the region
- Demonstrate strong leadership of the Alliance Team Members and be able to influence without direct authority; communicating clearly to ensure alignment amongst all team members.
- Create effective and innovative solutions to enable customer/account growth
- Execute external customer service skills with diplomacy and flawless execution
- Influence and perpetuate a customer-centric culture with DFS stakeholders
- Create and maintain a dashboard of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to enable alignment, management reporting and to highlight opportunities for continuous improvement; Lead select KPI Improvements (e.g., On-Time-In-Full Delivery)
- Demonstrate internal influence to align CHI Sales and Operations teams
- Create opportunities and a path for Alliance Management expansion
- Serve as a liaison to Key DFS accounts within CHI’s North American Commercial and Global Leadership Teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Management/Operations required; Master’s degree in Business/Management/Operations preferred
- Substantial experience in Account Management
- Working experience in Supply Chain/Operations
- Strong critical thinking, strong leadership, ability to create and execute strategy
- Demonstrated understanding of Supply Chain, and the strongest possible customer service/sales skills
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.