Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- Admin management for LBPN Shanghai office
- Office management
- Budget and control admin expenditure
- Coordinate office events
- Assistant to LPBN general manager
- Assist GM in preparing itinerary for meetings, business trips and appointments
- Management of Shanghai official seals
- Responsible for the reception of VIP including their local logistic arrangement, hotel reservation, issue of invitation for visa application and etc.
- Other tasks assigned by GM
- Government affair support for business in East China
- Support local commercial team in government activities, meetings and visits
- Establish and maintain relations with local community, government and associations
- Have admin and assist related working experience. Bachelor degree above, administrative management major is plus.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ethics, hardworking, conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills and able to handle muti-tasks, work efficiently within international environment.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.