Singapore, Tuas Singapore
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is currently looking to hire a Utility Engineer, HVAC to join our Engineering Team in Tuas, Singapore, responsible for site HVAC operations and maintenance.
- Ensure all GMP and non-GMP HVAC systems operate smoothly and deliver the required availability and reliability level.
- Complete any breakdown repair of equipment and ensuring corrective action/preventive action (CAPA) are in place to eliminate similar breakdown.
- Plan and co-ordinate all resources required for timely completion of routine repair and maintenance activities.
- Plan and manage all engaged external providers, who provide specialized servicing for HVAC qualification and testing activities.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out safely and good housekeeping is maintained and per Lonza procedures.
- Ensure CAPA is in place for any breakdown and deviation from required cGMP to prevent recurrence of similar incident.
- Provide support to projects team on HVAC related installation or modification activities.
- Provide cost-effective solutions in the upkeep and enhancement of plant asset life.
- Contribute to HVAC continuous improvement and modification activities.
- Contribution to site Maintenance excellent program and site energy conservation program.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Discipline (Preferably Mechanical Engineering)
- Some years of manufacturing plant experience in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
- Analytical and Problems solving skill with regard to HVAC Systems Knowledge of various clean room standards across the Pharmaceutical/Electronic/ Semiconductor /Manufacturing Industry.
- Possess knowledge of the Life Cycle of HVAC system (from design, operations, controls monitoring, maintenance and obsolescence management) will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of applicable safety and GMP regulations
- Experienced in utilizing predictive maintenance technologies to identify machinery condition for the purpose of preventing emergency repairs
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.