Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic bio manufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market. You are responsible for providing technical and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) training proficiency and consultative guidance as a business partner to assigned Asset and/or Functional group. This position is passionate about training & committed to excellence while ensuring employees are properly trained prior to performance.
Develops an ongoing Asset Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Training Plan to define program deliverables, including justification for topics, measures of effectiveness to be used and an annual summary report.
- Conducts needs assessment and performance analysis to determine Good Manufacturing Practices training needs (e.g. evaluation of Quality events, internal or external audit observations).
- Executes Root Cause Analysis and corrective actions where a training solution is identified.
- Builds assessments and evaluations to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of the Asset / Functional group Good Manufacturing Practices training programs.
- Establishes and maintains metrics to measure the effectiveness of training and report to management.
- In collaboration with subject matter expert(s) and Technical & Good Manufacturing Practices Training Instructional Designer, develops training materials for use in training courses, with high attention to quality, role-specificity, and engaging learning experience (e.g. videos, computer based training, wiki, websites, trainee and trainer manuals, job aids, etc.), including the necessary storyboards, outlines, and project plans.
- Facilitates Train The Trainer sessions
- Consults with the Technical and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Training Back Office and reports issues impacting the quality, compliance and effectiveness of the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or above, preferred Biologics background
- Fluent in Chinese and English, both oral and written
- Working experience with biopharma process development or production
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Knowhow
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.