Key Account Sales Manager
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Capsugel - now a Lonza company - designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health & nutrition industries. We partner with more than 4,000 customers in over 100 countries to create novel, high-quality and customized solutions that align with our customers’ evolving needs and benefit patients and consumers.
- Develops new sales opportunities/introduces new products
- Ensures payments by customers
- Ensures total customer satisfaction
- Ensures adequate branding for the territory
- Develops long term relationship with customers
- Execute global contract
- Negotiates contracts
- Coordinate with global Multi-accounts management team
- Applies Capsugel policies
- Uses Capsugel sales tools
- Monitors competition
- Coordinates customer visits/ audits
- Involves internal departments when required
- Participates to the organization of customer events/ seminars
- Bachelor degree, prefer major in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Good at communicating internally and externally, strong negotiation skills, making good use of resource.
- Good at building long terms relationships and earning trust from clients.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Good command of English, written and verbal
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.