Organizational Management Specialist
Costa Rica, San Jose
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Organizational Management (OM) Specialist will will be responsable of been hands-on regarding the managing of position changes (creating, updating attributes and closing supervisory organizations), and partnering with HR managers to understand when new positions are needed and ensuring that position management guidelines are adhered to, are essential responsibilities of the OM Specialist. This vital role will help shape the future organization, including optimal structure, governance and decision-making processes.
- Leading complex and various scaled organizational design and changes.
- Documenting and applying organizational design principles within an operational environment.
- Perform the administration of Workday Position Management including the tracking of unfilled, filled, closed and frozen positions.
- Proactively collaborating in a hub/spoke HR shared services environment.
- Ability to bring strong personal impact with a global and solution-oriented mindset whilst being able to work within a changing environment.
- Adherence to headcount budgeting processes.
- Perform general support working closely with the HR Technology, and reporting and analytics teams.
- Must have strong English communication skills both verbally and written.
- 2 to 3 years of experience reviewing, informing and following up organizational design within systems as Workday.
- Experience working with external application management services vendors.
- Expertise in target operating model development, service design and human-centered design
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, high workload environment, and be able to manage multiple projects and objectives.
- Proven logic and decision-making abilities, critical thinking skills.
- High level of proficiency with Office 365 suite
Every day, Lonza´s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve Is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.