Chemist Quality Control
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This role is based in our Dharuhera Plant in QC Department & should have knowledge of GLP & GMP requirements, experience of handling latest equipment requirements, testing, calibration, validation, stability, lab related documentation, reporting techniques & methods.
- Ensure proper working and functioning of all the Lab equipment , in line with GLP and GMP requirements
- Responsible for collection and analysis of all incoming samples including from RM/In process and Finished products
- Responsible to report to superiors in case of sample failure /OOS etc.
- Responsible to prepare testing reports for all samples post testing an prepare certification etc. for approval of Superior
- Ensure that proper inventory and record of Reagents , testing ingredients etc. is maintained
- Prepare monthly /periodic reports of testing results, showing trends etc.
- Support and provide inputs to superiors in case of trouble shooting
- To conduct Samples/ tests within prescribed times
- Audit readiness of Lab, reports etc.
- To give Immediate and timely feedback in case of off speck product quality
- Working knowledge of handling latest equipment requirements, testing, calibration, validation, stability, lab related documentation, reporting techniques & methods.
- Qualification : BSc / B Pharma
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.