Operational Excellence Manager Ibex™
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For Ibex™ Solutions, our recently launched unique biological manufacturing and development concept in Visp, Switzerland, we have multiple openings. Become part of this exciting opportunity and join our team by applying for the position as Operational Excellence Manager. As Operational Excellence Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation and management of continuous improvement as well as its associated tools and materials.
- Support the organization in all operational excellence topics and translate the operational excellence strategy into practice and actions
- Understand and facilitate the mapping processes and consider these in context of lean and six sigma
- Align and prioritize lean/ Continuous Improvement initiatives and projects locally and globally
- Identify and implement key metrics at appropriate levels of the business
- Lead and oversee specific projects and apply lean six sigma tools to improve processes
- Coach and support improvement projects and training of yellow and green belts
- Scientific degree in a Science / Engineering related field
- Significant manufacturing experience
- Lean Practitioner and certified Green Belt, ideally Black Belt Certification
- Strong Project Management skills combined with a structured and solution-oriented work approach
- Excellent communication skills and interaction with all kinds of internal and external interfaces
- Fluency in English and German
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.