Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market.
- Support OT analyst for process control and monitoring equipment, OT network infrastructure, laboratory software, laboratory instrumentation and laboratory and plant infrastructure.
- Support OT analyst for author GxP business and technical requirements, use cases, process flow document, create robust test plans and scripts, execute testing, support user acceptance testing, and perform production rollout.
- Support system administration of OT systems: managing the user roles, including their configurations, security rights and access rights
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy related.
- Good foundation in English on oral and written communication skills.
- Good inter-personal and excellent organization skills.
- Guarantee at least 3 working days every week
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.