Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Manufacturing Support with experience working on Control systems in a GMP environment
- Manage resolution of equipment breakdowns and quality issues in Upstream and Downstream production.
- Conduct troubleshooting and root cause analysis on manufacturing equipment and process control systems including PI data analysis, flow path analysis, code review/troubleshooting, etc.
- Participates in audits and inspections as Controls SME
- Participate in rotational 24/7 on-call support
- Planning and execution of plant projects involving complex automation changes and significant process improvements including lump sum capital projects.
- Lead and support the design, construction, startup and validation of process control systems
- Own change requests and complete change request tasks to support project completion
- Assist the Quality department with deviation investigations
- Performs Controls review/approval of deviations
- Owns and executes completion of CAPA actions
- Participates in quality risk assessments
- Strong experience with integration and maintenance using any the following systems: Allen Bradley PLCs, Rockwell Factory Talk View, DeltaV. Some experience with OSISoft Pi and AKTA systems is desirable.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing IT networks, Microsoft Windows Server Operating system and Microsoft SQL server.
- Experience working with data historian, OPC, integration using MODBUS, BACnet protocols
- Experience with control system hardware e.g. Control panels, PLC, valve manifolds, Flow controllers.
- Programming experience desirable, but not required.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievement themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.