P2P Enablement Specialist
Manchester, United Kingdom
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are looking for a P2P (purchase to pay) Enablement Specialist, to fill a newly created role to strengthen our team in Manchester. The P2P (purchase to pay) Enablement Specialist reports to the Global Operational Procurement Excellence Leader. You will be working with a wider team based in Costa Rica and Switzerland.
- Capture Procurement data generated by the procurement function (Central & Site procurement teams) in a consistent manner
- Create and maintain Procurement Master Data for new and existing materials in SAP ERP (e.g. Purchase info records, Source lists, payment terms, minimum order quantities and lead-times)
- Establish and maintain supply agreements in SAP ERP (e.g. Value or Volume Contracts and Scheduling agreements etc.)
- Ensure PO pricing and payment terms remain accurate when terms change
- Manage invoice queries in collaboration with Category managers, Accounts payable, Strategic Buyers & Operational Buyers
- Raise noncompliance to P2P policies and non-compliant use of defined buying channels
- Assign “Free text” PRs to Indirect Operational Buyers
- Implement supplier allocations
- Update Lonza eCatalogue pricing
- Actively support the roll-out of the e-catalogue technology platform (SAP/Ariba) (e.g. supplier onboarding (checklist), supplier enablement (system configuration))
- Working experiences with SAP
- Working experiences with Ariba is desirable but not essential
- Customer service mindset and ability to manage several priorities simultaneously
- Enjoys working with data, IT system & new technologies
- Hands on experience of handling detailed information & data and transcribing this information & data into SAP ERP and/or SAP Ariba
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.