Master Data Specialist
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Guangzhou Nansha Ltd was established in April 2003, expanding Lonza’s global presence for chemical manufacturing and life science ingredients.
Master Data Specialist is part of the global Master Data Team and is responsible to manage all daily Master Data requests mostly from APAC, but also supports other regions in US and EMEA. You need to collaborate closely with the Master Data Supervisor and the Domain Owner and can also support them in other tasks dependent on knowledge.
- Responsible to manage the global Master Data requests. Mainly for requests originating from APAC, but handling also requests from other regions according the follow-the-sun principle.
- Handles special requests for the above mentioned Master Data domains and regions. Escalates complex requests to members of the Master Data Competence Center.
- First level trouble shooting in case of Master Data issues.
- Supporting in different Master Data tasks like reports, cleansing and simple mass changes or other assigned tasks from the Master Data supervisor and Competence Center.
- Bachelor degree and above majoring in Supply Chain, IT, Finance, Mathematics, Chemical/Bio Engineering or a related field.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Be interested in developing yourself and act as a reliable team player in a multi-cultural environment.
- SAP knowledge is an additional asset.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.