QC Microbial Lab Intern
- To prioritize and perform the various testing/analysis in timely manner, in order to support the business requirements.
- Analysis of bulk product, in-process, raw material or environmental samples according to Standard Operating Procedures and Test Methods.
- Documentation of results in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Problem solving of analytical methods as well as troubleshooting of equipment.
- Involvement in method transfers and validation.
- Involved in equipment qualification and technical selection of QC equipment and/or standards and reagents.
- Assay trend analysis, document revision and update.
- General lab support including housekeeping, equipment maintenance, inventory of supplies, lab supplies ordering, management of glass wares, autoclaving etc.
- Understanding and execution of intermediate and advanced microbiology techniques (bioburden, LAL, plating and counting techniques, microbial identification, EM tests i.e. air sampling, surface viable sampling, total particulate sampling etc.). Collecting environmental monitoring samples from different areas of the facilities, generation of required trending and reporting information. Assist in process and/ or environmental microbiology related investigations as required.
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor/Manager.