IT Head Visp LPBN (Lonza Pharma Biotech & Nutrition)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The IT Head Visp LPBN (Lonza Pharma Biotech & Nutrition) is responsible for effective collaboration between IT and the LPBN business site functions and ensures that adequate, reliable and consistent IT services are delivered to LPBN at the Visp site.
The IT Head is a member of the site core leadership team, acting as a key IT business partner, contact & escalation point for the site leadership team for any IT matters such as projects, special requests and business as usual support in areas of applications, infrastructure or security. This role adds the IT knowledge to local business projects & supports/manages ideas & discussions on possible solutions.
- Accountable for the IT services at the site
- Active member of the site leadership team and act as SPOC between site and remaining IT organization
- Ensure IT service SLAs meet and exceed site requirements
- Ensure site IT security compliance with global standards
- Coordinate demand for IT/OT services
- Infrastructure Life Cycle Management
- Internal and Regulatory Audit
- Profound Information Technology background, e.g. software development, system administration
- Extensive experience in Information Security Operations and Information Risk Management
- Excellent in communication (both written and verbal) in German (mandatory) and English
- Ability to act calm in times of high pressure, e.g. in case of security incidents
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.