Operation Technology Analyst
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market.The Quality Control Operations Technology Systems Specialist is accountable for operational support for Information Technology/ Operation Technology Systems used in Qulity Control Guangzhou. The job comprises application support, installations of hard & software, administrator responsibilities and 1st level trouble shooting. It focusses on an optimal support for the system users as well as the technical availability and the Good Manufacture Practices compliance of the systems.
- 1st level support for users of the lab software applications (i.e. support with installations, up-dates, troubleshooting etc.)
- Drives or supports changes of software applications by creation of functional specifications, test scripts and executing software validations
- Acts as a member in Quality Control- Information Technology/ Operation Technology projects, e.g. up-grades of software systems, is seen as the interface between Center of Excellence for Lab systems, Information Technology dept. and Quality Control
- Advices Quality control Labs with the user requirements, selection, installation and qualification of hard & software systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Instrumental analytics, profound knowledge in Quality Control-Information Technology-Systems (Content Distribution Service, Learning Management System, LES etc.), working with data bases, conceptual design of user requirement specification, FS, TS etc.
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-organizing, strong skills to drive things to a solution
- Preferred have experience in a Good Manufacture Practices/Professional environment
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.