Global Master Data Professional
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For our site in Visp we are looking for a Global Master Data professional. You will assume responsibilities in improvement, development of the Master Data management process and maintenance of the Master Data quality.
This position is a fixed term position for 10 months with a high chance of permanent employment.
You will assume responsibilities in improvement, development of the Master Data management process and maintenance of the Master Data quality.
- Translate business requirements into concepts and improve existing solutions.
- Run complex reports, trigger analysis and drive for correction / mass changes of data.
- Support the team in training's and daily operation.
- Support the team in different projects and initiatives.
- Run Master Data Reports and visualize those.
As a member of the Global Master Data team, you will be able to learn SAP Materials Management (MM) and Sales & Distribution (SD) modules, key business processes as well as data structures.
Overall, you will interact with many different departments and experts across the company worldwide.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in data or computer science, business information technology, mathematics or business administration.
- You have an understanding of data structures or experience with databases.
- You are fluent in English. German and any additional language will be an appreciated asset.
- You are interested in continuous improvements of processes, IT tools and innovative solutions.
- You are interested in being a reliable team member in a multi-cultural environment.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.