United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Calibration Technician must be able to safely complete monthly planned maintenance and demand tasks per assign cGMP procedures. This role is designed to ensure instrumentation maintains required specifications levels. This requires multiple skill sets based on electrical theory, instrumentation knowledge, trouble shooting, Lonza processes, education, software skills, and prior experience.
- Safely perform required levels of maintenance for mechanical, digital and analog instrumentation with proficiency rating of 30% of higher.
- Complete safety and cGMP training, including cases, reads and technical requirements as a trainee.
- Complete tasks and documentation using SAP, DMS, QMS, Excel, Work and other software tools as required by GMP requirements.
- High School Diploma of Equivalent; AS or BS preferred (Electrical Engineering or Industrial Electronics or similar area of study preferred).
- Some experience of cGMP experience or a technical military service background required.
- Recommended ISA level 1 or higher (Preferred)
- Proficient with the use of standard test equipment, electronic theory and basic troubleshooting skills. Preferred experience/knowledge of Delta V, Profibus and Hart instrumentation.
- Software skills such as MS Office, Work and Excel Required. SAP, OneNote and Adobe are nice to have.
- Self-motivated, diligent and must maintain a high level of integrity.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.