Sr. QC Associate Raw Materials
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Manufacturing areas, incoming materials and utility supplies and products are all released and approved for use based on QC test results as generated by the Senior Quality Control Associate.
As a Senior QC Associate Raw Materials, you are mainly responsible for the process of incoming materials with respect to documentation handling, sampling and release. You are responsible for maintaining and improving the process and guiding QC Associates during daily activities.
- Perform quality activities as part of release of incoming goods
- Writing or review of documentation (e.g. MatSpecs, Material criticality assessment,…) related to Raw Materials
- Material order request
- Cooperate with Supply Chain for receiving of materials
- Manage the process
- Receive and manage results for successful release of materials
- Maintain stored retention samples and maintain inventory
- Review of Quality Events as NC’s, CRF’s and OOS’s
- Physical rejection of goods
- This position requires experience in analytical laboratory techniques in a microbiological and/or biotechnological environment
- The position requires a very precise and responsible working attitude
- Intermediate or higher vocational education in chemistry/biotechnology
- Extensive experience with GMP and good knowledge of incoming materials
- Good communication skills in English
- Accuracy, tidiness, self-organized, flexible, attention to detail
- Team player
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.