Team Assistant CFO Office 80%-100%
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In this highly visible role requiring an uppermost level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and flexibility you will be providing a full range of secretarial and administrative support to the CFO functions.
- Secretarial and administrative tasks such as maintaining files, records, calendars and diaries, handling incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail on behalf of the CFO Functions and other Management Team members
- Organizing events, workshops and various meetings (internal, external, local and international) for the leadership team
- Arranging business travels through travel agency or online booking tool (flights, trains, hotels, transfers, visa) including preparation and submission of travel expense reports
- Tracking and processing expenses and relevant invoices
- Using own independent judgment and discretion to perform other administrative duties within generally defined policies and practices
- Handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature using tact and diplomacy
- Setting up SharePoint pages and administrate them
- Setting up Onboarding's for new team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A-level/high school diploma, Commercial apprenticeship or similar
- Experience in supporting demanding senior executives
- High emotional intelligence - capable of tact, diplomacy, flexibility and the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in all interactions - Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with internal and external contacts
- Advanced proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SAP Concur, Skype, SMS, Lync and SharePoint
- Able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities and a demanding workload, deliver highly accurate and timely work under pressure
- Experience and ability to manage calendars and meetings across different time zones
- Familiarity with travel bookings
- Willingness to work in an agile environment within a large and complex matrix organization
- First class communication skills in German and English
- Good team player with a “Can-do” attitude and high motivation
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.