Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Guangzhou Nansha Ltd was established in April 2003, expanding Lonza’s global presence for chemical manufacturing and life science ingredients.
Treasury Accountant(cash management) will process e-banking payments and FX payments as well as perform bank reconciliation and related duties about cash management.
- Process weekly e-banking payments and FX payments timely and accurately.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation.
- Handling Petty Cash occasionally and Bank Accepted Draft align with the Company SOP.
- Liaise with relationship banks on Treasury works (including routine operation, bank loans, bank facilities etc.).
- Participate the weekly cash flow arrangement, and assist Finance Manager for short term and long term cash flow forecasting.
- Assist Finance Manager on other treasury tasks in line with Group Treasury Policy.
- Participate in Ad-hoc tasks assigned by Finance Manager (budgeting etc.).
- University degree, major in accounting or finance related.
- 1-2 years experiences in multinational company is a plus.
- Good ability of working under pressure and tight deadline, great career development.
- Work independently, initiative, self-motivated and creative.
- Excellent PC skills, knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Good English both verbal and written.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.