Manufacturing Technician (Contingent Worker)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- Working hygienically in a controlled environment
- Maintaining accurate documentation and record keeping
- Precision in: Measurements, Assembly, Testing as per protocols, Record Keeping, Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Work within a self-directed team environment
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read technical documentation
- Ability to use tools, fixtures, and test equipment
- Computer skills, MS Office
- Company Quality System Training
- Company specified health and safety training
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.