Senior Tax Manager – Transfer Pricing
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Become part of the leading supplier to the Life Sciences Industries, encompassing both, Lonza Pharma, Biotech and Nutrition (LPBN) and Lonza Special Ingredients (LSI). Join us by applying for the position as Senior Tax Manager – Transfer Pricing, based in Basel, Switzerland.
- Supports the development, implementation and maintenance of global transfer pricing policies and processes
- Manages the global transfer pricing documentation (master file, local files, county by country reporting, transfer pricing returns)
- Leads operational transfer pricing setting and monitoring processes
- Leads initiatives to optimize the use of technology in transfer pricing processes
- In cooperation with the regional tax directors, manages transfer pricing controversies (tax audits, litigation, Advance Pricing Agreements)
- Advises on transfer pricing in relation to M&A transactions and internal restructurings
- Provides transfer pricing support to the business
- Trains and coaches finance and business functions on transfer pricing
- Monitors transfer pricing developments and analyses their impact on the company
- Master degree in Economics, Finance or Law
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines
- Ability to think and act strategically while being able to execute on operational deliverables
- Excellent numerical, writing and Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills as well as communication and influencing abilities
- Hands-on experience with SAP is of advantage
- Proven track record in the Life Sciences industry is a plus
- Familiarity with transfer pricing technology solutions is of advantage
- Qualification as certified tax expert, certified public accountant or similar professional diploma is a plus
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.