QA Manager for QC Laboratories
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there is no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As a member of the QA department in Visp., you participate in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of procedures and systems ensuring adherence to cGMPs. Your work focuses on the analytical laboratories. Your main responsibility is the QA support of the QC laboratories, their equipment and infrastructure. You will work very close to the QC teams. Your work will cover the whole lifetime of the QC instruments, including the first equipment qualification, their maintenance, and requalification and decommissioning. The implementation of the regulatory requirements and Lonza standards must be ensured.
- Ensure the continuous implementation of the regulatory requirements and Lonza global policies in the laboratories in Visp
- Maintenance, Review and Approval of the Validation Master Plan for the QC Equipment qualification
- Review and Approval of the equipment SOPs
- Design of the equipment specific qualification together with QC
- Review and approval of URS and qualification documents (Lonza and/or suppliers' documents)
- Review and approval of deviations and changes concerning QC equipment
- Participate in customer Audits and Inspections
- M. Sc. degree in a life science discipline (PhD in analytics preferred)
- You have worked in QC and you are familiar with standard QC equipment (testing of biomolecules preferred)
- Fluency in both German and English (written and spoken)
- Ability to multi-task and to work towards deadlines
- Good team player, willing to learn and grow with the team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.