Sr. QC Analyst
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The QC Analyst III will act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support production of in-process and final product drug lots for customers. The analyst will participate in quality testing for ongoing customer stability studies. Provide on-time, high quality results to meet Manufacturing demands.
- Analyzes In-Process, Lot Release and Stability samples
- Reviews analytical results
- Trains and mentors junior analysts
- Writes quality records (Deviations, CAPA, Change Control) and test methods
- Support and lead projects – such as method transfers, new instruments, method qualifications
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Associates Degree. Preferred area of study in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Related Science Fields.
- Intermediate industry experience, preferably in a cGMP environment.
- Use of Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Use Laboratory computer systems
- Experience with GMP Quality Systems such as: TrackWise, LIMS
- Excellent ability to communicate in both written and verbal format.
- Excellent ability to interpret data.
- Perform assigned, complex and/or varied tasks. Make basic quality decisions independently.
- Prioritization and problem solving.
- Direct, control and plan tasks/projects.
- Relate to others in a team setting.
- Maintain positive attitude in a team environment.
- Act as an example of professionalism to junior analysts.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.