Head of IT Security and Compliance LSI
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Head IT Security and Compliance Lonza Specialty Ingredients (LSI) will be responsible to drive and support the business and IT strategy of LSI from a security perspective. In addition, the role will ensure a close collaboration with the corporate security team. Ultimately, the role needs to ensure that informed decisions are taken from a security perspective to sustainably ensure LSI profit by ensuring the right preventive, detective and reactive measures from both a technology and people perspective.
- Support Business, OT and IT strategy of LSI with regards to IT Security and Compliance.
- Coordinate or support coordination of LSI related security incidents.
- Ensure corporate security initiatives are rolled out in LSI in appropriate quality, budget and time.
- Coordinate activities in between Business LSI, IT LSI, OT LSI and the corporate IT security and compliance team.
- Contribute to and approve corporate IT security and compliance policies, standards and SOPs in collaboration with relevant LSI stakeholders.
- Ensure information risks are understood and appropriate decisions taken by relevant decision makers for both LSI operational and project related activities.
- Define and implement, in collaboration with corporate IT Security team, the LSI security strategy where deviations from corporate strategy apply.
- Ensure security trainings and communications are rolled out across LSI.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Sound Information Technology background, e.g. software development, system administration. Information Security certifications (CISSP, CISM) and technical security certifications (CCIE, CCSP) are a plus.
- Extensive experience in Information Security Operations and Information Risk Management.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) in English, good level of German is a plus.
- Extensive IT Security experience with developing and implementing corporate Information Security Programs.
- Ability to act calm in times of high pressure, e.g. in case of security incidents.
- Ability and willingness to work in an environment going through organizational changes.
- The ideal candidate is a thought leader, a consensus builder, and an integrator of people and processes.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.