Analyst, Analytical Development
United Kingdom, Livingston
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This role reports to the Senior Development Analyst/Team Leader and will primarily be responsible for conducting analytical activities, stability studies, validation and transfer methods. The role will be responsible for providing technical expertise at both a theoretical and practical level The ideal candidate will therefore have a pharmaceutical analysis background and have gained experience within a cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) , FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and MHRA (The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) regulated environment.
- Plan, implement, conduct and document stability studies
- Conduct analysis to support stability studies
- Analyse and report data accurately in a clear and concise manner
- Perform method development and validation
- Compilation of customer/client reports
- Conduct data and write-up checking of reports generated by other laboratory personnel
- A science degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Direct experience with stability studies and data analysis.
- An understanding of the technical and practical skills involved stability studies, method development transfer and validation
- Proven ability to work to key regulatory and compliance requirements
- Skilled in analytical techniques eg Dissolution and Gas Chromatography
- Able to communicate well via written media with specific emphasis on report writing.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.